Digital Marketing Specialist
About the job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media through designing and executing marketing campaigns. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels.
- Maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit client needs
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders
- Develop and manage efficient procedures and workflows for the digital content life cycle, including creation, approval, posting, revision, and removal.
- Manage PPC advertising campaigns within approved budget
- Review new technologies to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Stay current with marketplaces and trends to ensure top-rated seller status
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with SEO and SEM Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills